Our LPG/LNG rubber hoses are suitable for use with liquefied petroleum gas and liquefied natural gases.
smooth, UHMWPE and NBR material
High tensile textile cord with helix steel wire
CR, electrically conductive, abrasion resistant, oil and weather resistant, cloth impression Lining and cover thickness
When measured by the method described in ISO 4671, the minimum thickness of the gas hose lining shall be 1.6mm and that of the cover 1.0mm.
1. Liquefied petroleum gases are flammable, so take all necessary precautions for safe handling.
2. Use only LPG hoses that meet or exceed Underwriter Laboratories Standards
3. Use recommended and tested couplings designed for LPG hoses.
Use hoses for natural gas only under the following conditions
1. Hose used to transfer liquid petroleum gas should be inspected according to the procedures below: Inspect and hydrostatic test all new LPG hose assemblies.
2. When LPG hoses are subjected to ordinary use, test every 30 days for the first six month.After initial six months, test hoses once per week.
Hebei Orient Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd
240 experienced workers, 16 experienced engineers
>20 sales and service employees, 10 years experience in foreign trade
100% inspection before shipment, environmental friendly without pollution
more than 42 countries, 1368 clients all over world, participate in overseas exhibitions every year
Yes, we have been offering OEM service for 10 years.
Yes, we can provide sample by free but the freight and other charges is payed by the customers.
Yes, you are always welcome to visit our factory.
Yes, we can. We can help you find a professional custom clearance company to do it.
Yes, we can. We are allowed to use your designated agent’s name if you have one.
First of all, we need to know the specification in details, and then we need to check with our technology department. We will give customers satisfying reply as soon as possible.
Mobile / WhatsApp: